Thursday, April 28, 2011

18WITHLOVE.

as you can see from my title, and also most parts of this blog, i've written 18WITHLOVE with capital letters. as for most of you or some of you who know, i've just turned to the big one eight few days ago and i've made a huge promise to myself and to someone really special that.. you know what, its time to stop feeling so low of myself and start feeling confident of who i am. as much as i want to do that, and start seeing things differently because i'm eighteen, i still tend to fall. but i know i will try, and definitely not give up so easily. so thats the huge difference i'll start seeing in myself! i hope. fingers crossed.

18 this year, it wasn't bad. wasn't as how i hoped it'll be but you know what everyone says, nothing always go the way you expect it to be, i guess thats the uniqueness of life. but it was fun, out of my 18 years of life, this was the only year where i actually celebrated my birthday 5 times, all with different people. i know, amazing right? 5 times, WOAH.

I met up with fiona when she came down to kl, and thats when i celebrated my birthday for the first time, although it was still quite a while till my actual birthday, we just celebrated it because u know, she was in kl. we went to fullhouse to eat. THAT SHOP IS PRETTY. GO ONE DAY, YOU'LL NOT REGRET IT. There was no cake no nothing, we just walked around pyramid after dinner. you might be thinking considering there was only two of us, it wouldn't be fun. but you know what? it actually was, when we were both still in high school, we actually planned stuff like that. to meet up in kl after high school. so you know what? we did what we said we'll do. so there ends my first celebration.


it was on a saturday, a day before i came back to my hometown for my sem break that i celebrated with my kl friends from college. a saturday, and we had replacement class. lots of shit happened that day. it didn't turn out the way any of us hoped. but anyway, putting all sadness aside and trashing people who are not worth trashing, it turned out pretty good. we went for TGIF that night. there was mainly suppose to have 7 people but ended up with 4 of us only. enough said, picture time. 










for more pictures, please view the album in facebook. 



when i came back, delia was already back from australia. so i was more than trilled to celebrate my eighteen birthday with her and evelyn. audrey and serene couldn't come back, so they couldn't join us. WE MISSED YOU.  that day was crazy! before partying that night, we actually climbed ungku busu. long story short, we came down when it was getting very dark, THANK GOD FOR BRINGING US DOWN SAFELY. we went home, showered and delia drove me and evelyn down to capri. i'll let the pictures speak. 


(for more pictures please view the album in facebook)

it was really awesome spending the day with them, hopping from one boutique to another. i am truly blessed to have friends like them. friends that i have known since young, when u grow older, you'll know who are those worth keeping. no one can replace people like these in your life. 

i celebrated my birthday for the fourth time with my mom. considering that my dad isn't around anymore, my brother overseas and my sister who wasn't back at that time were all not there, it was just me and my mom. we ate dinner together and talked. despite everything, i am thankful that i have a mom like mine and no matter how many times we argued because of miss communication, i love my mom dearly and she's the strongest woman i've met. 

i ended my birthday the way i wished i would, i celebrated my birthday with this bunch of crazy people that i love so much. despite how some of them drive me mad, their still awesome in their own ways. 






yes indeed i am blessed. thank you for everything guys. i love you people much. not forgetting my two uncles, justin and joash who later came and joined us. 

and not forgetting the gifts. thank you so much for that too.

finally people, JEN IS NOW LEGAL. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you girls buy the dresses together since you mentioned "hopping from one boutique to another". Lol.


-Audrey-

JeNaik ; said...

hi audrey! didnt know u commented :) sorry, nope. the dresses were bought separately lol. we hardly bought anything when we were hopping boutiques :) lol