Thursday, April 28, 2011

semester love

woke up and the rain is pouring down. everyone loves sleeping when the rain is here. makes u feel all comfy and soft. to me it feels like you're on a marshmellow bed and when the comforter is around you, you feel all protected. YES I CAN FINALLY SLEEP IN! now that i am on my semester break, i no longer need to wake up at 7.30 just to go to college. but thank you God for blessing me with great weather everytime i go to college. semester breaks are awesome! because of the sleep i get and time i have to do absolutely nothing but just watch tv. but life is getting a little dull for now, but i am appreciating it as there is only one more week of hols for me before second semester starts and i'll be like a walking zombie everyday. but i do miss my friends in kl. thank God for the creation of technology. we'll be seeing each other very soon again people!

random suggestion :) RIO IS WORTH WATCHING. 
random thought :) I CANT WAIT FOR PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN. (this is very worth watching)



yes yes yes! i have been waiting so long for this show! its finally coming! 

to all TOA students jan intake, one last week! enjoy to the max! see you guys in one week! SEMESTER LOVE



18WITHLOVE




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HEART YOU JEN

JeNaik ; said...

ERR WHO IS THIS???