Sunday, August 5, 2012

Malaysian's Pride.

For the first time ever in my 19 years of life, I actually decided to watch the badminton match because it was between Malaysia & China. To be honest, I am glad I did. It was great joy watching Datuk Lee Chong Wei play, and I wanted so badly for him to win. Not because of the free ice cream, or the holidays. But because I felt he deserved it. And those complaining about no free ice cream or holiday, try going there to compete. It was really heartbreaking but Lin Dan won fair and square. But it was a good game, a realllllllly close game.

Never did I ever expect to be so nervous over a badminton match. I was literally jumping in my room whenever DLCW scored a point. Moments like these, I realized, brought the nation to unity. I walked out of my room, and I could hear neighbors screaming for joy every time DLCW scored. Joyous moments. If we are sad, then just imagine how he feels. Heartbreaking to see him cry. DLCW, you played damn well! That was a really really good game. Nevertheless, you did Malaysia proud DLCW! Thank you for that great game. You'll always be a gold medal winner in our hearts! Forever will be Malaysian's Pride! SALUTE SALUTE!

(taken from google)

No comments: