Saturday, August 4, 2012

beautiful weekend

So today I FINALLY went for a movie with my all time childhood bestfriend, and young cousin/uncle, to watch Step Up Revolution. Personally, I preferred the previous one. This one to me was quite disappointing. But the dance moves were amazing! If you haven't watched it yet i suggest that you do. And now i am waiting to watch Total Recall. I've to drag someone to watch it with me. evilmindthinking . But it was great meeting up with people you know practically your whole life. ♥ In short, a Saturday well spent with loved ones!

AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, there's this really beautiful vintage shop that caught my attention the other day, and I cannot help it but return and look at all the beautiful bracelets, anklets, necklaces, etc etc. If you love charms/vintage looking kind of accessories, you should really drop by! Its a small little shop opposite of BBQ plaza, the same floor with secret recipe, tutti fruitti and so on. I'm sure you can't miss it! Its called Vintage 1988. Lots of pretty stuff in there. You can either buy the already made ones or you can pick the charms yourself. Different pricing for different charms. I bought two myself!


this one is Rm30. Isn't it beautiful?

this one is RM18. believe in love.

or you can check out their website at www.vintage1988.com for more pretty vintage accessories! 




Their stuff is simply amazingggg I had to blog about it! I could spend hours in there! Perfect place to find gifts for someone too! Pretty place with pretty things! I love! 

Have an amazing weekend, loves♥. God bless you all! 


No comments: