Friday, August 3, 2012

Walking Dead.♥

hello sweethearts, i decided to start blogging again, so i decided to revived my blog. so hello huns, start reading okay? my last blog post was last year, and since then life has changed. A LOT. a lot more than expected. But its okay, because you know why? because sometimes changes are good. And because after every rain, there is a rainbow. "there is good behind every bad". 

These past few months have taught me life lessons I know I'll be holding on to. I have learned to not put my trust completely when someone says, "I'll be here till the very end." Because not just boyfriends/girlfriends, friends sometimes do leave too. But it is okay, because even if you do fall, you pick yourself up again. Because that is life. I have learned/am still learning to put my complete trust in God. 

On the happier side of the world,
 YAY DATO GO LEE CHONG WEI! #OLYMPICS2012. it is one of the most joyous things to see different races around the nation supporting him. suchhappymoments!

transformation of ze hair color will be talked about soon-ish. stay close ! 



(credits ; Tumblr )

No comments: